CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas What It Means To Me

Well, we are only 5 days away from christmas and I thought i would share with you what christmas means to me. To alot of people christmas means getting presents and good food but that's not what its about. Yes its nice to give and get but christmas is more than that. Christmas is the time we celebrate the birth of jesus christ the son of god and that's the most amazing thing in the world (now just to be clear if you are offended by this then please leave my blog i wont change my ways to please a few). How neat would it have been that night in the manger to watch the birth of a baby boy who would go on to die on the cross for all of us. I get chills when i think about it. That is what christmas means to me and that is what i tell my kids. Please let us remember the reason for the season. You can get all the gifts in the world but that is not what christmas means to me. My daughter told me one day that she wanted to get a birthday cake and say happy birthday jesus and that just melted my heart more than anything that she understands. It's nice to have food and spend time together as a family but i want peoople to remember the reason for the season and that is what christmas means to me.

4 comments:

Hearts & Crafts Boutique

Cute post! I bet there is never a dull moment in your house with such a large family!

I found your blog from the blog hop! I'm your newest follower and second follower ever!
Please check out my blog and follow back!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Phylicia
http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/

Unknown

aww thank you no there is definitely never a dull moment around here lol

Alvina Castro

Hi! Here from Bloggy Moms :)

yunita yusuf

hello, found your blog thru blogaholic n i'm following ur blog now~ keep blogging~!

www.lifeofyun.blogspot.com

Post a Comment