CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday



Well, it's thursday which means we are almost to the weekend but today is also what i would like to call thankful thursday. With it being nearly christmas there is alot to be thankful for this year. You should be thankful everyday for what you have because there are people out there who are not as fortunate but i am going to tell you what i am thankful for today. 1. My faith in the lord, without him i wouldn't be the person i am today or have been blessed with such beautiful children and a loving husband. 2. My children, they are my life i couldn't imagine life without them. I have been blessed with 4 very beautiful but active children. 3. A wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally no matter what. 4. My family who loves me and supports me no matter what i decide to do 5. A home to live in Those are the things that I am most thankful for. There are lots of reason to be thankful for. Christmas is only 5 days away and you have families who are living out on the street and are not as fortunate as most of it and it really breaks my heart. The one thing i always say is if i were to win the lottery i would make sure every homeless person had a warm home and food and clothes. I am so thankful for what i have and i try to instill that into my kids. I tell them to always be grateful for what you got because there are alot of kids who don't have what they have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment