CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ready for christmas...

Well, i can officially say i am ready for christmas. I beat my record of being on the last day getting it done but we officially got it all done today so i am extremely happy. Got the tree up, presents bought and now just ready to spend the rest of the time with my family and kids. Its supposed to snow on the day after christmas so i guess that is the closest we will come to a white christmas but that's ok because I know the kids are going to love it no matter what. Tomorrow night we are having christmas dinner down at my uncles house and all of the family are supposed to be there which is going to be loads of fun i love it when we all get together which hasn't happened in quite a while. Sorry i have not posted much this weekend but my folks got here yesterday and it's just been crazy. So, what are your plans for christmas eve and christmas day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment