CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2012

TGIF

Well, it's friday evening and the weekend before christmas has arrived. I do not plan to be on the road tonight because i am sure the traffic is madness with all the last minute christmas shoppers and travelers who will be on the road. I am the last minute shopper who plans to wait til tomorrow to try and fight the crowds at the mall and walmart. I hate crowds, i hate even having to deal with them but unfortunately i have no choice this time. Sitting here watching a movie with the kids waiting for my hubby to get home from work. I can only imagine the traffic he is sitting in the middle of which makes me even happier that i am not out in it ha-ha!!! Tomorrow is a big day, the relatives will be arriving and i am planning to start my holiday baking. I have found so many good recipes on my food blogs that i am excited to get started just not excited about how many dishes i will end up doing. I am excited about christmas, this is the first christmas in our house so will be nice to spend it with my family just wish there wouldn't be drama and with my family there is always some kind of drama. Do you have plans for christmas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment